Thursday, September 14, 2006

Understanding all of this...

To understand this picture, you have to understand my family. I live with three females...my fiance and our two cats: Annabelle (the white one) and Molly (the tabby). At the best of times, I will get along with two of the three. I don't think all four of us have ever been on the same page. I just don't think that can happen in our situation.






And that's why this picture is soooooo funny. Annabelle and Molly are actually sitting beside each other and being civil. And please understand something, if I could read minds, I might be able to tell you that they are not liking this setup one bit. But, because they both want to be in this blanket and because it isn't spread out, they will put aside their differences (however briefly) to have a common goal.

Now what makes this blanket so special? Who knows.
And was this an isolated incident? Nope, it happened again last weekend when Dana had the blanket out on the porch.

...females....

t.

No comments: