Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Uncle Trevor? I think I like it!!!

So this was a pretty good Christmas. No, this was a pretty awesome Christmas!! Dana's sister (my sister-in-law) Alison and her husband Arek gave birth to a little baby girl on Christmas Eve! At 4:41pm, December 24th, 2006, Julia (pronounced Yulia) Cur came in to this world. Alison was a real trooper through the whole experience. Actually, I think she probably had one of the best birthing processes you could wish for! That's good because she deserved it! We can only hope Dana and I get so lucky (when our time comes of course - I am not using this opportunity to tell you that we are having a baby so stop asking!!!)

Alison called me Uncle Trevor at the hospital on Sunday and it was the first time I had ever been called that. Really cool experience!

Below are some pictures of my beautiful niece. What a great Christmas present for all of us!

t.

the "Mothers" getting the good news:


the happy Father and his Mom:


our first glipse of Julia:


the cute little Santa hat the nurses put on her:


Mother and Daughter:


Father and Daughter:


a very proud Aunt:


an equally proud Grand Dad:


what's this? A yawn? Sooooo cute!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Congrats all round!!