Friday, March 16, 2007

It's been over a month but hopefully worth the wait...

Hi All,

So the title references the pictures I took at the Hip show at the ACC on February 8th. I have been so busy as of late, that I haven't had a chance to filter through and post process my favourites. Well, the wait is over. Below you will find a small example of what I captured, and the link at the end is to my Flickr gallery where you can find the rest.

These were taken from my seat in the third row on Robbie's side. I didn't have the convenience of moving around (like I did in the Media Pit in Oshawa) so at first, I didn't really think that I got any quality shots. As I started processing them, I realized that the angle that I was on really allowed for some great contrasts. There are some wonderful shots of the band isolated on black backgrounds and in some vibrant colours.

Anyways...enough talk, here are the photos:













And here is the link to the rest : Flickr Gallery Here

t.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Fantastic shots, Trevor! Nice one.

-Ben