Sunday, June 10, 2007

Brampton Masters Lacrosse

So this summer I decided to try something a little different. When I was younger, I played lacrosse every summer for Brampton. For as long as I can remember, my summer's were about lacrosse and nothing more. So when I saw an ad in the Brampton Guardian this spring for a "Masters" lacrosse league, I knew I had to join. And really, it has been the best thing that I have done in a while. Not only am I getting some much needed exercise, but I am having a blast doing it. And the league is filled with guys I used to play with so it has been great reconnecting with them.

Last week I decided to put some of my photography skills to work. I took some photos of 3 games and have posted some examples below for everyone to see. If you have a chance, please visit MY FLICKR GALLERY for more of the images. And if you are so inclined, please visit the BRAMPTON MASTERS LACROSSE website and keep track of how I am doing. I am on Louisiana Seafood.

Enjoy the photos!
t.



















No comments: