Sunday, September 28, 2008

Controlling Light

Yesterday I had a chance to brush up on my skills and make some photographs utilizing off-camera lighting techniques. There is a new movement in the industry called the "Strobist" movement that basically allows photographers to use small strobes with wireless flash triggers to create big results. I've posted some examples of what I did yesterday below. If you are interested in reading more about Strobist Techniques, please visit David Hobby's site CLICKING HERE.

Please don't hesitate to post your thoughts and comments below and for the rest of the set, please visit my Flickr page HERE.

Cheers!
t.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

some stunning use of light there Trevor, sauperb stuff once again. Hope all is well with you and the family!