Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Living out a dream tonight...

Hi All,

Just got some wonderful news! As you have seen, I took some pictures of my favourite band, The Tragically Hip, last Thursday in Barrie. I am going to another of their shows tonight, this time in Oshawa.

After a couple of friendly emails back in forth, I have found out that the Hip's Webmaster has been able to get me a photo pass for tonight's show. This means, that for the first three songs, I will be in the media pit, shooting the band!!!! And, if I do well, you may just see some of those shots on the Hip's website! Isn't that cool?

It really is just a dream come true for me!

Wish me luck and hopefully I will have news tomorrow of a very successful experience!

Cheers!
t.

PS: Don't forget to visit The Hip's Website here. You just never know when you might see some of my stuff pop up!

1 comment:

Ben said...

Hey Trevor! How was the pit? I hope you got some great shots. That was cool of MAv to sort that.

Oh, I've added a link to your blog on mine, I hope that's cool with you.

-Ben