Saturday, January 06, 2007

New Glass and a Cat in the Box...

So I read somewhere that if you have nothing else to shoot...shoot your pets. Of course, I mean that in the best way possible. On Friday, my new lens arrived and I needed to test it. I took some shots of the Christmas tree, some ornaments, and then I noticed that Annabelle was in her box. You see, just before Christmas, Dana had left a box in beside the kitchen counter that she had just taken some Christmas presents out of. So Annabelle, being the nosey cat that she is, decided to call it her new home. We haven't been able to get her out of it since. No...really, she never leaves it. So, to document how cute she looks in her new home and to test out my new piece of glass, I thought I would take some shots of her.

See how she loves the camera?













I think we can all agree that my new glass was a great purchase!

t.

1 comment:

clare said...

Anabelle is a very cute cat, and those are great photos of her in her new home. I used to have a cat, Pansy, who loved to sit in large paper bags!